the oldest pizza shop in Armstrong county
The Pizzaria opened in 1958 and is located in Ford City Borough in Armstrong County. Since then, there has been three owners Joe Costanzo (1958), Bill and Deb Cousins (1978) and Richard and Janis Wakefield (2012).
The Pizzaria is managed by Jaime Thompson, the daughter of Richard and Janis the current owners. She started back in 1993 and worked there off and on for many years. Although, the Pizzaria has not changed the dough recipe, they do add new appetizers and yummy pizzas,
509 11th Street
Ford City, PA16226